DWG is looking for a bilingual DEMO person in the Montreal Area!
- DWG demos are usually scheduled on Thursday afternoon/evening or on weekends, at any location in Montreal and last for 4-6 hours. Just one bite of our DWG goods and customers will leave excited to buy them!
- Goods are brought to location along with signage, apron, gloves, cutting board, etc.
- Training is provided.
- Pay: $20/hr.
Demo Person Role:
- Must read about and understand our DWG products; will need to educate themselves ahead of time. This can be done on phone prior to the demo.
- Must be bilingual and comfortable to talk with shoppers.
- During demo, must cut up goods and have people sample them / encourage sales.
- Upon completion of the work, all utensils and accessories must be dropped off at DWG or returned home where it can be collected at a later time.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]