Planning a meal with people who have allergies or celiac disease? Here is a helpful tool to get you through the planning stages.
If you need to create your favourite recipe without eggs, regular flour or daily product, use this list to find substitutions that will help convert your recipes.
Canada and U.S. Gluten-Free Resources
- The Canadian Celiac Association
- Fondation Quebecoise de la Maladie Coeliaque
- Living Without – Substitution Solutions
- The Celiac Scene™ – Free maps to celiac-trusted restaurants
- Health Canada’s Celiac Disease Page
- Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF)
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
- Mayo Clinic – Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
- The Food Allergy Network
- Celiac Sprue Association/USA, Inc.
- R.O.C.K (Raising Our Celiac Kids)
- Gluten Freedom
- Food Allergy Initiative Kids with Food Allergies, Inc.
- American Celiac Disease Alliance
- Gluten Free Diet And Celiac Disease Information
- Gluten Free Information on Celiac Disease and Gluten CeliacHandbook.com
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA)
- Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program
- Triumph Dining
- Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide Gluten-Free Find Harris Whole Health
- CDF Resource Directory Center for Celiac Research Celiac.com
- Allergic Living – Allergies, Asthma & Gluten Free
- Delight gluten free – delightful food – delightfully fun.
- gff MAGAZINE (Gluten Free For Ever) Newest Magazine out there which includes the most beautiful photographs
- Gluten-Free Living
- Go Gluten Free
- Living Without’s Gluten Free and MORE – The magazine for people with allergies and food sensitivities. (Winner of the Annual Gluten-Free Awards)
- Simply Gluten Free (runner-up at the Annual Gluten-Free Awards)
- yum. GLUTEN FREE (Australian Gluten Free online magazine)
- Whole Living, body+soul in balance (not entirely Gluten-Free)
- Paleo Living. Heal your body. Love your life. (not entirely Gluten-Free)