I was recently contacted by the folks at Delicious Without Gluten and asked if I would like to review some of their products. They were kind enough to send me a lovely care pack with a variety of their baked goods.
Some quick facts about Delicious Without Gluten
- Everything is made without gluten, dairy, peanuts and tree nuts
- They are certified by the Canadian Celiac Association, thus bearing the logo
- Products are Kosher
- They have expanded into the Foodservice industry, offering a variety of goods to cafeterias, hospitals, convention centers, and restaurants
- A Canadian company, based out of Quebec
- They offer custom orders
- You can find their products throughout Ontario and Quebec
- Everything freezes and defrosts beautifully
So What Did I think?
Full disclosure: I had heard a lot about Delicious Without Gluten and was beyond excited to sample away. One of the first things that I noticed was how fresh everything smelled and tasted. You can really tell that that a lot of thought has been put into creating this product line.
I’m happy to report that the bread items can be enjoyed without the use of a toaster. That’s right, they were light, airy and didn’t fall apart. Awards should be given out for gluten-free bread that can be eaten sans toaster. But, if you do enjoy your bread products toasted, they fair well in the toaster as well. Both the bread and paninis make fantastic sandwiches.
CLICK HERE to read on….